The November 2012 Project 250 will be held at the Barn at Perona Farms. Join us for live music, great food and dancing!
Contributions to Project 250 support:
- Programs for Children, such as the Little Sprouts Early Learning Center;
- Computer training and career guidance;
- Assistance with emergency basic needs, like food and clothing;
- Help with obtaining a GED;
- Counseling, referral and case management;
- Parenting skills training;
- Family activities;
- Substance abuse recovery and support;
- Legal assistance and education.
Support of Project 250 gives hope to vulnerable families and provides them with the tools and courage to pursue their dreams.
Call 973-940-3500 for tickets.
The next Project 250 will be held in Autumn, 2013.